Caregiver & Healthcare Assistant
We give the best Services
We have helpers with Diploma in Nursing certification and experience working in hospital too. In addition, they will also undergo a comprehensive training in eldercare upon arriving Singapore. This is to ensure that they are equipped with the skills to care for your loved one.
Talk to us on your requirement and we will help to match the best.
What are the selection?
We have helpers from various country with various experience.
Check this out!
Do you know?
Home Caregiver Grant
A $200 monthly cash payout for the care of your loved one at home if she/he needs permanent assistance with some of the daily activities.
This grant can be used to offset the cost of caregiving expenses such as hiring a caregiver or foreign domestic helper.
Pioneer Generation Disability Assistance Scheme
This is part of the Pioneer Generation Package.
Under this scheme, Pioneers who required assistance with some of the daily activities can receive $100 a month, which they can use for Expenses.
Comprehensive Training for Caregivers
The course allow caregiver to better understand the following topics at an affordable rate.
1. Understanding ageing
2. Communicating with seniors
3. Infection Control
4. Understanding and monitoring vital signs
5. Nutrition and Hydration
6. Simple activities and exercises for seniors
7. Assisting to serve oral medication to seniors
8. Managing emergencies
9. Day-to-day care
(Toileting, Basic skin care, Feeding, Personal hygiene, bathing, grooming and dressing, Transferring, positioning and mobility, Fall prevention)
Before arriving at you home : Your caregiver will complete 2 days of classroom training
After arriving at your home: You caregiver will complete 3 hours of on-the-job training at your home with your loved one.
Levy Concession rate of $60
The Levy Concession for Persons with Disabilities lets families pay the Caregiver levy at a concessionary rate of $60 a month, instead of $300.
Home based caregiver training
This home-based course tailored for various condition of your loved one. You can choose from 3 sets of courses depending on your loved one’s mobility conditions:
- For caring for seniors who are Ambulant
- For caring for seniors who are Bedbound
- For caring for seniors using wheelChair
It includes the following essential topics.
- Understanding ageing and communicating with seniors
- Monitoring vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate) and managing emergencies
- Infection control (including hand hygiene and simple wound care) and basic skincare
- Serving oral medication (including reading of medication labels)
- Simple exercises for seniors
- Nutrition and Hydration (including different types of diet, and what makes up a balanced diet for seniors)
Have you Any Question?
Who can qualify?
As an employer, you can qualify for levy concession if you live with any of the following eligible person who is a Singapore citizen:
1. Young child below 16 years old.
2. Elderly person who is at least 67 years old.
3. Person with disabilities (PWD) – Must be certified by Singapore-registered doctor
The levy concession for 1 helper is granted based on 1 eligible person in the household. It is capped at 2 helpers per household.
The Home Caregiving Grant (HCG) is a $200 monthly cash payout to support your loved ones with at least permanent moderate disability, i.e. always require some assistance to perform three or more Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
This grant can be used to defray the costs of caregiving expenses, such as the costs of eldercare and caregiver support services in the community, or hiring of a foreign domestic worker or caregiver.
1. Must be a Singapore Citizen; or
Permanent Resident (with a parent, child or spouse who is a Singapore Citizen)
2. Lives in Singapore
3. Means Tested :
a. Household monthly income per person is $2,800 or less; or
b. Annual value of property for household without income is $13,000 or less
4. Not in a residential long-term care institution (e.g. nursing home)
5. Requires Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
6. Always requires some assistance with at least three of the six Activities of Daily Living.
These six activities are:
e. Walking or moving around
f. Transferring from bed to chair and vice versa
2. Reduced caregiver burnout: Caring for a loved one can be emotionally and physically demanding. Hiring an in-house caregiver can help reduce caregiver burnout, as you'll have someone to share the responsibility of care with. This can also help preserve the relationship between the caregiver and the loved one.
3. Peace of mind: Having a dedicated caregiver in the home can provide peace of mind for the family. You can rest assured that your loved one is receiving the care they need, while still being able to maintain their independence and remain in their own home.
4. Cost-effective: While the cost of hiring an in-house caregiver may seem daunting at first, it can be more cost-effective than other care options. For example, hiring an in-house caregiver can be less expensive than moving a loved one into a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Overall, hiring an in-house caregiver can be an excellent option for families looking to provide quality care for their loved ones while maintaining their independence and quality of life.